About Rob Young
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Rob Young contributed a whooping 8 entries.
Entries by Rob Young
Click on the links below to view the presentations given by guest speakers at the 2018 Onions Australia Annual Conference. “Update on Allium White Rot Activities in the U.S.” by Dr. Fred Crowe, Emeritus Professor, Dept. Botany & Plant Pathology Oregon State University “Tasmanian Fruit & Vegetables Export Facilitation Group” by Ian Locke “Benevia® insecticide […]
Access the delegate handbook now ahead of the OA Levy Payer Day being held in Brisbane in conjunction with Hort Connections.
Click below to read the Minutes from the Levy Payers’ Meeting held at the Onions Australian AGM in Sydney, October 2017.
Click on the links below to view the presentations given by guest speakers at the 2017 Onions Australia Annual Conference. “Monsanto Vegetable Seeds: Pukekohe New Zealand Research Station and Onion Breeding Program” by Anthony Julian “APVMA Minor Use Permits Update” by Peter MacLeod “Onion smut: a history of eradication in SA” by Nick Secomb “AgNova […]
The Onions Australia Constitution has been extensively reviewed and revised and is slated for adoption at the OA Annual General Meeting in October 2017. OA Members are invited to read the document and provide feedback to Lechelle Earl by August 20 at email@example.com Click on the link below to read the Constitution in full.
- GROWERS & LEVY PAYERS
- ABOUT THE INDUSTRY
- BIOSECURITY & AGRI CHEMICAL
- NEWS & MEDIA
- RT @planthealthaust: The International Year of Plant Health in 2020 is a once in a lifetime opportunity to raise global awareness on the im…6 hours ago
- Today Onions Australia CEO Lechelle Earl met with Regional Australia Select Committee Chair Tony Pasin MP to discus… https://t.co/Og2QquNSIOyesterday
- RT @chennellsfarms: It's certainly a first for us harvesting onions in December... We have not been able to lift onions since 20th Septembe…2 days ago
- @Hort_Au @GoodFruitandVeg @FairfaxWA @theweeklytimes @GuardianAus Not to mention @onionsaust3 days ago
- RT @Hort_Au: The gross value of vegetable production increased by 5% to $4.1 billion in the last financial year according to a new Hort Inn…3 days ago
- https://t.co/3y5snJy0bc4 days ago
- RT @Hort_Au: Tickets to evokeAG are selling fast. Discounted primary producer tickets are now available: https://t.co/BuP2f1yuSl @applesnpe…8 days ago
- RT @AUSVEG: OUT NOW: Read the latest report released by @nuffieldaust on Understanding Decision Making for Automation in Packhouse and Huma…9 days ago