About Rob Young
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Rob Young contributed a whooping 8 entries.
Entries by Rob Young
Click on the links below to view the presentations given by guest speakers at the 2018 Onions Australia Annual Conference. “Update on Allium White Rot Activities in the U.S.” by Dr. Fred Crowe, Emeritus Professor, Dept. Botany & Plant Pathology Oregon State University “Tasmanian Fruit & Vegetables Export Facilitation Group” by Ian Locke “Benevia® insecticide […]
Access the delegate handbook now ahead of the OA Levy Payer Day being held in Brisbane in conjunction with Hort Connections.
Click below to read the Minutes from the Levy Payers’ Meeting held at the Onions Australian AGM in Sydney, October 2017.
Click on the links below to view the presentations given by guest speakers at the 2017 Onions Australia Annual Conference. “Monsanto Vegetable Seeds: Pukekohe New Zealand Research Station and Onion Breeding Program” by Anthony Julian “APVMA Minor Use Permits Update” by Peter MacLeod “Onion smut: a history of eradication in SA” by Nick Secomb “AgNova […]
The Onions Australia Constitution has been extensively reviewed and revised and is slated for adoption at the OA Annual General Meeting in October 2017. OA Members are invited to read the document and provide feedback to Lechelle Earl by August 20 at email@example.com Click on the link below to read the Constitution in full.
- GROWERS & LEVY PAYERS
- ABOUT THE INDUSTRY
- BIOSECURITY & AGRI CHEMICAL
- NEWS & MEDIA
- RT @Hort_Au: This week on My Market Kitchen, @JemmaOHanlon pays a visit to @velishafarms to explore all the employment and leadership oppor…11 hours ago
- RT @planthealthaust: Today is outgoing Executive Director and CEO Greg Fraser’s final day at Plant Health Australia. In his nearly 12 years…2 days ago
- RT @Hort_Au: Hort Innovation manages export market access and improvement proposals on behalf of Aussie horticulture. Our Trade Assessment…2 days ago
- RT @SoilWealth: Webinar: How to get the most from soil testing for veg crops with Doris Blaesing & Gordon Rogers (Soil Wealth project)- htt…3 days ago
- RT @SoilWealth: Reminder: Kelvin Montagu will summarise potential role of cover crops in managing mycorrhizal fungi in veg production this…3 days ago
- RT @planthealthaust: The 2019 National Plant Biosecurity Status Report is out now! It provides a snapshot of the state of #plantbiosecurity…4 days ago
- RT @Hort_Au: Tune in to My Market Kitchen today at 3.30 pm on Channel 10 to see Jemma O’Hanlon stop by Prahran markets to make an indulgent…4 days ago
- @basalttobay #TrueStory5 days ago