Click on the links below to view the presentations given by guest speakers at the 2018 Onions Australia Annual Conference.
- “Update on Allium White Rot Activities in the U.S.” by Dr. Fred Crowe, Emeritus Professor, Dept. Botany & Plant Pathology Oregon State University
- “Tasmanian Fruit & Vegetables Export Facilitation Group” by Ian Locke
- “Benevia® insecticide Update” by Geoff Cornwell, FMC
- “New Concepts in Onions” by Matt Wetherall, Campbells Fertilisers Australia
- “Fluroxypyr in brown onions” by David Kohler, Peracto
- “Hort Innovation Strategic levy investment, Onion Fund” by Sam Turner, Hort Innovation
- “Innovation, Quality, Solutions” by AgNova
- “Managing safety in agriculture” by Caroline Graham, Safe Ag Systems
Access the delegate handbook now ahead of the OA Levy Payer Day being held in Brisbane in conjunction with Hort Connections.
Click below to read the Minutes from the Levy Payers’ Meeting held at the Onions Australian AGM in Sydney, October 2017.
Click on the links below to view the presentations given by guest speakers at the 2017 Onions Australia Annual Conference.
- “Monsanto Vegetable Seeds: Pukekohe New Zealand Research Station and Onion Breeding Program” by Anthony Julian
- “APVMA Minor Use Permits Update” by Peter MacLeod
- “Onion smut: a history of eradication in SA” by Nick Secomb
- “AgNova Update” by Andrew Glover
- “Global Trends in Food” by Jenny Van de Meeburg, AUSTRADE
The Onions Australia Constitution has been extensively reviewed and revised and is slated for adoption at the OA Annual General Meeting in October 2017. OA Members are invited to read the document and provide feedback to Lechelle Earl by August 20 at email@example.com
Click on the link below to read the Constitution in full.
Hort Connections will take place 15-17 May, 2017 at the Adelaide Convention Centre and Onions Australia is a co-host of the event.
Hort Connections brings together the largest number of growers, supply chain members, government stakeholders and industry service providers in the Australian horticulture industry.